DEPARTMENT： Engineering Department | AREA： Hangzhou | RECRUITMENT： Multiple Names
1. Graduated from computer related major, hobby software development and technical support work, more than two years of programming work experience;
2. One of VC, VB, C#, Delphi, Borland C++ can be proficient, but after entering the job must learn VC and achieve proficiency, while other languages also need to master;
3. Understand and agree with the company's corporate culture, policies, work objectives and processes;
4. Good teamwork and learning ability, honest and dedicated, able to withstand greater work pressure;
5. The combination of machine vision and motion control experience is preferred, or electronic signal interference analysis and troubleshooting are preferred;
6. A relevant training agreement must be signed.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. CET-4 or above English level;
3. Have more than one year of customer service experience;
4. Proficiency in office software such as office;
5. Clear articulation, quick thinking, good execution; love your job and team spirit.